Protects the valve seats and reduces their wear when using unleaded petrol. Preserves the fuel when stored in a tank for a long time.
- Forms a protective and lubricating coating on the valves and valve seats, just like the one built-up by lead in leaded petrol.
- Protects the soft valve seats against premature wear when using unleaded petrol (prevents formation of micro welding).
- Prevents degradation of the fuel in the tank when the engine is put out of service for several months.
- Protects the fuel against oxidation.
How to use
- Add to the fuel tank
- Add 0,1 %: 25 ml for 25 litres
- Every 3000km or every 3rd tank
Partially unscrew cap. Fill the upper reservoir to the indication mark by gently squeezing the bottle. Remove the cap completely and pour into the petrol tank.