Black Gasket Maker
Wynn’s Black Gasket Maker is a flexible high-temperature resistant, watertight filling and bonding material. It is a polysiloxane based product in a pressure cartridge for making seals and gaskets in a rapid and easy way.
- Is resistant to oils, transmission fluids, water, antifreeze, grease, smoke and hot toxic gases.
- Replaces cork, felt, paper and rubber gaskets.
- Withstands low temperatures up to -40°C (continuous) and high temperatures up to 232°C (continuous) and 260°C (intermittent).
- Does not harm catalytic converters and electronic sensors.
- Retorquing is not necessary after complete curing.
- No mixing required (single component).